HempStaff, a medical marijuana staffing and training agency will hold their first class in Arkansas on Saturday, October 7th. Their Medical Marijuana Dispensary Agent Training Classes in North Little Rock will have two sessions to choose from at each location: 8:00am-12:00pm or 1:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
The event will be held on Saturday, Oct. 7 at the Hilton Garden Inn at 5100 Glove Lane in North Little Rock, AR 72117. The cost is $249 with prior online registration or $300 cash at the door, if seats are still available.
On November 8th, 2016 Arkansas voted to legalize medical marijuana! Residents with one of 17 qualifying medical conditions — including cancer, glaucoma, and fibromyalgia may buy marijuana legally with a doctor’s recommendation. The law allows for 5 cultivation centers and 32 dispensaries. Applications were released on June 20th, 2017 and were accepted from June 30th – Sept. 18th 2017. The states says they plan to issue licenses within 30 days, with hope of the first plants will be in the ground by end of the year and Medical Marijuana Dispensaries will be opening in Spring 2018 around the state!
HempStaff’s four-hour course is designed to prepare participants for work in a medical marijuana dispensary so that business owners are getting educated and well-prepared candidates when they start to fill new positions.
The course educates the participants on cannabis and cannabis products along with all the information to keep up-to-date with Arkansas’s medical marijuana laws. HempStaff offers its students a resume review to help best prepare them for seeking employment in this course as well. The end of the course offers a certification exam, that the student must score at least 75 percent to get a HempStaff Dispensary Agent Certification. Since HempStaff is also a recruiting agency, when employers seek to fill entry level dispensary agents or cultivation site workers, students are contacted first.
HempStaff has trained and certified over 3,000 dispensary agents nationwide since 2014 and is considered the leader in Medical Marijuana Dispensary Education. HempStaff continues to hold classes across the United States. In addition to the class held in Arkansas, classes are currently scheduled for Maryland, Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio, Illinois, California, Michigan and New England.
Those who have already taken the HempStaff course have provided exceptional feedback about the training.
“I was just so happy to finally learn something about the medical uses and confirm my limited knowledge (and provide much more knowledge). Thank you so much for the professionalism each presenter and other staff displayed. You are the ones who can help fan the flames of legitimacy in this field so thank you!”
When Dispensary owners need to hire employees to work in their medical marijuana dispensaries, they know HempStaff certified students are exactly what they are looking for in terms of initial knowledge of the job functions! HempStaff is the ONLY Dispensary Training Course that employs someone with 5+ years of legal cannabis experience as their head trainer! They know the value of having students able to ask questions that only someone with this much experience can actually answer.
What You Will Learn:
1. Laws and what to expect in Arkansas Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
2. How Medical Marijuana helps patients and the power of different cannabinoids and terpenes
3. Medical Marijuana and the symptoms that it can minimize or alleviate
4. All Medical Marijuana products that may be available and how to direct a patient to use them
5. How to recommend the appropriate Medical Marijuana dosage
6. How to greet new patients, interview them, understand their needs and recommend the most appropriate Medical Marijuana product and dosage to help them have a positive experience
7. The Endo-cannabinoid system: Learn how this little known system in your body uses the cannabinoids to help alleviate ailments
8. The main cannabinoids in cannabis (THC, CBD, CBN, etc) and what each can do for your patients
9. The ailments/diseases medical cannabis can be recommended for and which cannabinoids / terpenes work best for symptoms associated with these diseases
10. How to manage Point of Sale systems, Inventory Systems and Security in the Cannabis Industry
11. A Day in the Life of a Dispensary Employee (Budtender)
12. Our trainer, with years of experience working in a medical marijuana dispensary, will teach you what you need to know to be a knowledgeable, compassionate and professional Medical Marijuana Employee in this new exciting industry.
HempStaff’s trainers are flown in from a Medical Marijuana state specifically to teach this class and have plenty of inside information on how this industry works! Learn from someone who has been working with medical marijuana for years! Since they work in the marijuana industry every day, they have the most current information and product knowledge. They have already gone through the growing pains of the Medical Marijuana program and start up in their home state, so you will learn what to expect from their first hand experience. There will be a question and answer session as well, so bring all your questions regarding medical marijuana dispensaries!
At the end of the course you will be given a 20 question exam that you must pass with 75% in order to get your HempStaff Certification. The laws are constantly updated in the early months of the MMJ program. That’s why, once you take the HempStaff professional training class, you are welcome to return to any future training session (in any state), based on availability, at no charge!
Additionally, for those potential Arkansas Cannabis Business Owners, the HempStaff teams of recruiters are on hand to help new businesses with all their staffing needs with just one phone call. To learn more about the HempStaff, the upcoming Arkansas training or to purchase a seat, visit our website:
HempStaff is a marijuana industry recruiting, staffing and training agency specializing in finding management in the industry leader in Marijuana Industry Recruiting and Dispensary Agent Training. For more information, visit HempStaff.com.