President Bill Clinton will be in town Monday, and one of the items on his itinerary is a book-signing at Barnes & Noble on Financial Center Parkway in west Little Rock. He’ll be signing copies of his newest book, “Back to Work: Why We Need Smart Government for a Strong Economy.”
If you’re interested, here are the rules:
* Books must be purchased the day of the event at Barnes & Noble. Pre-purchased books from other booksellers will not be allowed.
* Numbered wristbands for the book signing will be distributed starting at 9 a.m. on Monday, December 19. One wristband per person.
* One book will be signed per person. No personal items allowed.
* Photography is prohibited.
* Please note, there will be a bag check.
* For more information on the book signing, please contact Barnes & Noble at 501-954-7646.